-Results and Discussion
● What I am going to present is actually still only in its early stages, but I really think that our fi ndings so far are worth telling you.
● We are already at a quite advanced stage of the research,but I was hoping to get some feedback from you on certain aspects relating to ...
● Our research, which we havejust fi nished, is actually part of a wider project involving ...
● Okay, so let me start by looking at ...
● So fi rst I'd like to give you a bit of background.
● Before I give you some more detailed statistics and my overall conclusions, I am just going to show you how our results can be generalized to a wider scenario.
● We've focused on X, equally important is Y.
● I mustemphasize that..
● What I want to highlight is ..
● At this point I would like to stress that ...
● So, the key benefi t is...
● One of the main advantages is..
● With certain exceptions, this can be seen as ...
● For the most part, people are inclined to think that ...
● As a result of ... Due to the fact that ... Thanks to...
● You'll see that this is very similar to ...
● I've got an example of this here ... show slide
● Here you can see ...
● I have included this chart because ...
● This is a detail from the previous figure .
● For the sake of simplicity, I have reduced all the numbers to whole numbers.
● This is an extremely simplified view of the situation, but it is enough to illustrate that ...,
● These results defi nitely prove that ..
● We are convinced that our results show that ...
● What these fi ndings seem to hightight is ...
● I think that these results may indicate that ..
● So, we've still got quite a long way to go. What we need to do now is.
● Given these results, it seems to us that the best thing to do nowis ..